PolyGlow™ Film/Glass is another innovative product, used in laminating in the dark, catering to emergency access and creating novelty merchandises.
It has a unique glow-in-the-dark feature, allowing it to set the perfect romantic atmosphere or to serve as an emergency light source in the event of a power outage.It can be used as curtain walls in a building, it’ll catch andmaintain the light by day and release it at night.
PolyGlow, Luminous, Technology, Night Light
- Unique design and eye-catching.
- Beautiful and helpful.
- Glass type：Annealed, tempered ,curved…etc
- Thickness：7.5mm (3+3mm) to 39.5mm (19+19mm)
- Glass size：Up to 1,000mm x 3,800mm and more
- Film size：1M x 2M by Roll for film
- Color：Lucky green
- Shape：Any shape, including holes anywhere.
- Environment：-20℃ to 80℃ (-4℉ to 186℉)
- Distance：1 meter angle 90 degrees (± 10 degrees).
- Brightness：300 Lux to 500 Lux(Viewable spectrum range 400nm to 700nm)
- Life：Greater than 20 years